This matcha chia pudding is delicious, healthy and like a natural form of medicine. Chia seeds and matcha fight free radicals — bad cells — and take them out. Free radicals are produced when we work out and the body processes large amounts of oxygen. So, the more active you are, the more you should incorporate antioxidant rich foods into your diet. And this one is a perfect snack for that!
· 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
· 1 cup non-dairy milk
· ¼ cup chia seeds
· ½ tablespoon maple syrup
· Toppings: Berries, Granola, and almonds
1. In a large bowl, mix the matcha green tea powder with the milk and whisk until smooth and not clumped.
2. Add the chia seeds and the maple syrup. Stir to combine, making sure there are no clumps of chia seeds. Place it the fridge for 6 hours or overnight to set.
3. Top with fresh fruit, granola and/or nuts.